The purpose of this document is to inform the natural person (hereinafter “Data Subject”) about the processing of his/her personal data (hereinafter “Personal Data”) collected by the data controller, Luxury Distribution S.r.l, with registered office in 9 Via Francesco Anzani, Como, 22100 , Italy, Tax Code/VAT No. 04040630131, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, (hereinafter “Data Controller”), via the website https://www.milanfashionista.com/ (hereinafter “Application”).
- Categories of Personal Data processed
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data voluntarily provided by the Data Subject:
- Contact Data: first name, last name, address, e-mail address, phone number, pictures, authentication credentials, any further information sent by the Data Subject, etc.
- Fiscal and payment Data: tax code, VAT number, credit card data, bank account details, etc.
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data collected automatically:
- Usage Data: such as, for example, pages visited, number of clicks, actions taken, duration of sessions, etc.
If the Data Subject decides not to provide Personal Data for which there is a legal or contractual obligation, or if such data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract with the Data Controller, it will be impossible for the Data Controller to establish or continue any relationship with the Data Subject.
The Data Subject who communicates Personal Data of third parties to the Data Controller is directly and exclusively liable for their origin, collection, processing, communication or divulgation.
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Legal basis and purpose of data processing
The processing of Personal Data is necessary:
- for the performance of the contract with the Data Subject and especially:
- fulfillment of any obligation arising from the pre-contractual or contractual relationship with the Data Subject
- registration and authentication of the Data Subject: to allow the Data Subject to register in the Application, to access it and to be identified in it, also via external platforms
- support and contact with the Data Subject: to answer the Data Subject's requests
- management of payment: to manage payments by credit card, bank transfer or other methods
- for legal obligations and especially:
- the fulfilment of any obligation provided for by the applicable norms, laws and regulations, in particular, on tax and fiscal matters
- for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, for:
- marketing purposes by e-mail of products and/or services of the Data Controller to directly sell the Data Controller's products or services using the email provided by the Data Subject in the context of the sale of a product or service similar to the one being sold
- management, optimization and monitoring of the technical infrastructure: to identify and solve any technical issue, to improve the performance of the Application, to manage and organize the information in a computer system (e.g. server, database, etc.)
- security and anti-fraud: to guarantee the security of the Data Controller’s assets, infrastructures and networks
- anonymous data based statistics: in order to carry out statistical analysis on aggregated and anonymous data in order to analyze behaviors of the Data Subject to improve products and/or services provided by the Data Controller and better meet the expectations of the Data Subject
- on the basis the Data Subject's consent, for:
- profiling the Data Subject for marketing purposes: to provide the Data Subject with information on the Data Controller's products and/or services through automated processing designed to collect personal information to predict or assess the Data Subject's preferences or behaviors
- retargeting and remarketing: to reach with a customized advertisement the Data Subject who has already visited or shown interest in the products and/or services offered by the Application using his Personal Data. The Data Subject may opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative page
- marketing purposes of the Data Controller’s products and/or services: to send information or commercial and/or promotional materials, to perform direct sales activities of the Data Controller’s products and/or services or to conduct market research with automated and traditional methods
On the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controllerowner, the application allows interactions with external web platforms or social networks whose processing of personal data is governed by their respective privacy policies to which please refer. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the privacy settings that the Data Subject has chosen on such platforms or social networks. Such information - in the absence of specific consent to processing for other purposes - is used exclusively to allow the use of the Application and to provide the information and services requested.
The Data Subject's Personal Data may also be used by the Data Controller to protect itself in judicial proceedings before the competent courts.
- Data processing methods and receivers of Personal Data
The processing of Personal Data is performed via paper-based and computer tools with methods of organization and logics strictly related to the specified purposes and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
Personal Data are processed exclusively by:
- persons authorized by the Data Controller to process Personal Data who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- subjects that operate independently as separate data controllers or by subjects designated as data processors by the Data Controller in order to carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes set out in this policy (for example, business partners, consultants, IT companies, service providers, hosting providers);
- subjects or bodies to whom it is mandatory to communicate Personal Data by law or by order of the authorities.
The subjects listed above are required to use appropriate measures and guarantees to protect Personal Data and may only access data necessary to perform their duties.
Personal Data will not be indiscriminately shared in any way.
Personal Data will not be transferred outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Personal Data storage period
Personal Data will be stored for the period of time that is required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. In particular:
- for purposes related to the execution of the contract between the Data Controller and the Data Subject, will be stored for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, after termination, for the ordinary prescription period of 10 years. In the event of legal disputes, for the entire duration of such disputes, until the time limit for appeals has expired
- for purposes related to legitimate interests of the Data Controller, they will be stored until the fulfilment of such interest
- in compliance with legal obligations, by order of an authority and for legal protection, they shall be stored according to the relevant timeframes provided for by such obligations, regulations and, in any case, until the expiry of the prescriptive term provided for by the rules in force
- for purposes based on the consent of the Data Subject, they will be stored until the consent is revoked
At the end of the conservation period, all Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the Data Subject.
- Rights of the Data Subject
Data Subjects may exercise specific rights regarding the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the Data Subject has the right to:
- be informed about the processing of their Personal Data
- withdraw consent at any time
- restrict the processing of his or her Personal Data
- object to the processing of their Personal Data
- access their Personal Data
- verify and request the rectification of their Personal Data
- restrict the processing of their Personal Data
- obtain the erasure of their Personal Data
- transfer their Personal Data to another data controller
- file a complaint with the Personal Data protection supervisory authority and/or take legal action.
In order to use their rights, Data Subjects may send a request to the following e-mail address email@example.com. Requests will be immediately treated by the Data Controller and processed as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
Last update: 03/08/2022
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- [We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.